Wednesday 18 July 2007

Media Tart

I'm on the latest edition of arts discussion programme Culture Clash on right-wing internet TV channel 18 Doughty Street discussing Roger Scruton's new book. It's an interesting discussion, not least because I spend as much time as possible single-handedly taking the book to pieces.

Watch it here.

I'm also on the newest TheatreVoice programme discussing the Edinburgh Fringe with performer and Perrier winner, Will Adamsdale; Anthony Alderson, director of the Pleasance; and Kate McGrath, producer of Fuel - chaired by Aleks Sierz.

Meanwhile, my review of Elling at the Trafalgar Studios is online at CultureWars here.

Enjoy.

Edit: I've just noticed that my final thoughts on the Edinburgh Fringe have been used as the quote on the page for the TheatreVoice programme, which has made me absurdly happy.

No comments: